Customer Loyalty Program
Every organisation wants loyal customers, whether they are consumers, businesses or channels. The "loyal bottom line" are customers who buy more products, more often (cross selling) or more expensive products (up selling). Certainly loyalty means staying with the brand when customers need to replace their products.
brandtalk has its own unique customer loyalty program purpose designed to work for your clients. The information obtained will allow you to work with your client to help grow their business in key areas.
- Promote key brand messages and engender long term loyalty
- Lift sales and grow the overall customer base
- Promote additional product offerings to existing customers
- Capitalise on competitive market opportunities
- Differentiate from competitor offerings
- Improve understanding and communication with customers
- Ultimately reward loyal customers
The loyalty program's purpose is to change behaviour, thus improving the customer's propensity to purchase your client's products or services, rather than those of their competitors.
"It takes a lot less money to increase your retention of current customers than to find new ones. Many business owners don't give it as much effort as they should because it does take a lot of energy and effort!"
If a business currently retains 70 percent of their customers and implement a program to improve that to 80 percent, they will achieve an additional 10 percent to their growth rate.
Considering the high cost of landing new customers versus the high profitability of a loyal customer base, utilising our customer loyalty program and database will lead your clients down the right track and contribute to better business outcomes.